A driver-focused interior with integrated technology and crafted materials complements the exterior elements and supports the Cadillac ATS’s driving experience. Real wood, metal plating and carbon fiber trim, and Cadillac’s cut-and-sewn instrument panel, console and doors enhance the emotional connection to the ATS.
Everything from the placement of the pedals to the position of the shifter is designed for effortless and intuitive performance driving. Available 12-way driver/10-way passenger performance front seats includes power-adjustable driver bolsters to optimize lateral support during high-load cornering. Heated front seats are included on all trims above ATS Turbo on sedan and coupe models. The instrument cluster has been updated for 2018.
LED gauge-cluster lighting enables clear, at-a-glance viewing in all lighting conditions, while ambient lighting accents functional elements of the console and doors.
Choices of many interior environments, each with unique accent trim material, cover a wide range of flavors – from light, open and warm to dark and serious, bold, technical and sporty.
Interior color and trim choices are offered in four levels:
- Light Platinum/Black with Oil Rubbed Bronze-appearance trim (Sedan only) or Black/Black with Oil Rubbed Bronze-appearance trim on Sedan and High Gloss Okapi Stripe designer wood trim on Coupe. Leatherette seating surfaces
- Light Platinum/Black with High Gloss Sapele Wood accents or Black/Black with aluminum trim. Leather seating surfaces
- Light Neutral/Black with Dark Olive Ash Wood trim. Leather seating surfaces and sueded microfiber interior accents (Sedan only)
- Kona Brown/Black with Natural Sapele wood trim or Morello Red/Black with carbon fiber trim. Semi-aniline leather seating with sueded microfiber seatbacks and sueded microfiber interior accents
Available interior features include:
- Reconfigurable 5.7-inch, three-window instrument panel cluster display
- Power-assisted tilting and telescoping steering column
- Full-color reconfigurable Head-Up Display
An Advanced Security Package is standard on ATS Premium Luxury and Premium Performance models. It includes a remote locking fuel filler door, shielded theft-deterrent alarm system, vehicle inclination sensor, steering column lock and locking wheel lugs.
The advanced technologies complement the Cadillac ATS’s supporting safety features, including eight standard air bags (10 available on sedan with Driver Awareness and Driver Assist Packages), safety belt pretensioners and load limiters, StabiliTrak electronic stability control system with full-function traction control and four-wheel disc brakes with four-channel ABS, patented rotor coating protection and auto-dry functionality.
Hill Hold/Start assist is also standard on ATS with both automatic and manual transmissions; and Front and Rear Park Assist is standard on all except ATS Turbo sedan and coupe models.